Wednesday 9 February 2011

Chit Chatting On - minimum price for alcohol

Presenter: …..Welcome back to Chit Chat TV…..


APPLAUSE


Presenter:.....The suggested topics for this round are: 17 Year Old Eliza Kruger Dating New York Jets QB Mark Sanchez , Julia Hurley, Former R-Rated Waitress, Goes to Washington, Jordan tribes break taboo by targeting queen, Chavez to ask board to change bad weather make-up day, Remembering Marvin Sease: What Happened to the Blues Legend, Coppell teachers say school district pressured them to vote, Jane Harman says Patriot Act extension passed, but it didn't, Miley Cyrus New Man Joshua Bowman Hang Out In LA — Did He Attend, Catholic Church approves confession app….

APPLAUSE

Presenter: K89, please stand. You have been hi lighted...

APPLAUSE

Presenter: Caller, welcome to Chit Chatting On. You are ON!....

Cheers and laughter


Presenter: ...so Which of my suggested topics do you wish to Chit Chat on?

Caller: None...

LAUGHTER

Presenter: It's a free country.. I am just sorry the 'lucky' person on whom the dancing light will rest shortly..

LAUGHTER


Caller: ....The idea to impose a minimum price on alcohol is a joke...

K89: (giggling) I agree. It’s gonna be harder to get pissed? The 38p can of beer taste like its made of pig urine....


LAUGHTER

Caller: I know….One of my mates is into brewing peers. I think I will have to join him..

K89: Good luck with that..Can you believe it, It now cost an additional £2 to buy a bottle of wine..

Caller: One has to dig deep for at least £5…I did not know that you can get a can of beer for 38p.

K89: Of course! I got some value pack of 6 at ASDA yesterday

Caller: No offence, but those are for girls...not me

K89: None taken. I am not too bothered about it. I am into healthy living these days.

Caller: What does that entail?

K89: Watching what I eat and drink and jogging every…

Caller: Your doctor’s order?

K89: Not really…My belly is growing too big

Caller: I know what you mean. I am not too fussed about what I eat. And I am not fussed about putting on weight either…. I love hanging out with my mates on the weekend with some lager, cigarettes and kebab

K89: I hear you

Caller: No minimum price gonna stop me drinking…I will shoplift it if I have to...


Audience murmurs disapproval and boos


Caller: You posh lot all acting like you don’t drink alcohol. Everyone does it. Not just us who you dismiss as chavs…

TV Presenter: Caller..

Caller: You might scoff at ASDA brand beers, but you still drink…

TV Presenter: PLEASE!

Caller: Sorry man, I have a weakness…I’ll shut up and get a cold beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment