Saturday 5 February 2011

Chit Chatting On - 20 percent vat

TV Presenter: ....Welcome back to Chit Chatting On -


APPLAUSE


Presenter: ....Suggested CHIT CHAT topics tonight are: Brooke Wilberger back in TV spotlight, Zac Efron: Night Out with Teresa Palmer, Spartacus: Gods of the Arena "Missio" TV Teaser, Nik Pace Braylon Edwards in Child Support Payment Battle, Brooke Wilberger back in TV spotlight, Magic's Arenas served court petition during game, Purgatory inmate ID'd after his death, Laura Flores, llena de energĂ­a, ObamaCare vs. Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness, Novela Triunfo del Amor Capitulo 75....


Audience whoops and whistles



TV Presenter: Audience, don't be alarmed by the dancing light hovering over your heads. If it rests on you, it means you have been chosen to chit chat on one of those topics, with me and one of our viewers...


Audience cheers loudly


Presenter: The viewer will start a conversation on any of the topics as soon as I declared him/her as being ON....

APPLAUSE


Presenter: We will not know what topic the caller wants to talk about until he/she speaks...There will be no time to devise an outline or organise our thoughts...We will to just think on our feet.


LAUGHTER


TV Presenter: The light is dancing around now...Are you ready?

Audience: YESSSS!!

TV Presenter: Great! Well, let us do it....seat number B65, you have been HI LIGHTED.. I hope you have knowledge or opinions on the topics....I don’t...

B65: Oh Goodness! I hope I will not come last

Presenter: This is not a race, I'm afraid..And please remember that the caller is free to reject our suggested topics by start the conversation on a topic of his/her choice...


Audience grows wild.


TV Presenter:...Caller no.1, you are ON

Caller: ...So B65, Do you think we should protest against the 40% income tax rate?

B65: That rate doesn’t apply to me, I’m afraid. I am on low income

TV Presenter: Caller, remember, you told my assistant off-air that you wanted to talk about the VAT increase

Caller: Sorry. Okay. I strongly oppose the VAT increase...Because it means I will have to start shopping at ASDA and TESCO...

B65: ...On the other hand, I will have to start cutting back on my shopping at Netto...and starve.

Caller: What is the world coming to?

B65: There is a rumour that it is gonna end in 2012

Caller: The government will not be happy...

B65: I know...it would lose out on the £13 billion it hope to get from the increase in VAT

Caller: My girlfriend can forget about eating in restaurants on her future birthdays..

Vigorous hand-clapping in the studio

Presenter: They were having a great rapport, so I did not want to butt in...that’s why I did not join the chit chat

LAUGHTER

B65: That’s not fair

No comments: