Sunday 13 February 2011

Chit Chatting On - Dating an ex partner

Presenter: Caller, you're ON...What would you like to chit chat on?

Caller: Is it right to go out with an ex partner?

N13: I think an ex is a past mistake...which should not be repeated. Once bitten twice shy.

Caller: I will love my ex. We got to together at the wrong time. The time was not right and we were not ready. So she decided to call it a day. I am ready to give her a second chance anytime. There is no one else for me but her.

N13: Dating an ex may seem okay for a short time, but as soon as the honeymoon is over, the old issues will re-surface and new ones will emerge. So they may end jeopardizing the prospect staying friends afterwards....I should know…..

Presenter: SO you are caught up in that situation now?
N13: Not me! My best friend. He is dating an ex right now.

Caller: So how's the re-kindled relationship

N13: He had moved to a different city, just to avoid her. So how do you think this re-kindled relationship is going?

Presenter: I don't know…. that's why I asked you.

N13: He told her, how much he cried whenever he looked at the photograph she left him. She told him she did not want to get back with him because it would never work. He cried louder and harder. She gave in....the rest, as they say....is misery


NB - THE PRESENTER'S SUGGESTED TOPICS WERE - Nokia-Microsoft's marriage: a marginal future, Pink Floyd's David Gilmour's son charged over royal convey attack, Manchester United's Wayne Rooney hails 'best ever' goal, Amy Winehouse Booed Off Stage, UK calls for international action on Mubarak assets, Elizabeth Taylor is Alive but Hospitalized, The Bachelor' has a Valentine tryst on Anguilla, Another quake hits Chilean coast, Elop gambles Nokia's future on Microsoft partnership, Dodge Viper alive and well, Gilles says,

No comments:

Post a Comment