Monday 2 May 2011

Chit Chatting On - children free glights

Caller: I hear that the Airlines are proposing Child Free flights..

Presenter: Is it normal to expect peace and quiet when you travel on a plane? Should other passengers allow their unruly children to spoil the start of your holiday?

D11: What will the Airlines think of next? Child free buses and trains? Get a life, please!

Presenter: Would Child free flights spark a national outrage. Would it be better if there are Family only, Adults only or couples’ only flights?

D11: What next? Refusing to carry disabled passengers because they pose a risk? They are out of touch. Stop penalising children for being children. Normal kids make noise, if you cannot handle that, then charter your own flight.

Presenter: If one goes on holiday without his/her child, why should other passenger's kids be allowed to ruin the flight?


Caller: People with such disdain for children should'nt even be allowed to adopt, let alone give birth

Presenter: I cannot see why you are upset. There are child free bars and child free holidays, so child free flights is the same. It's not a bad idea at all.

D11: You are terribly mistaken. You are acting as if you were not a child.

Caller: Does that mean parents going on holiday with their kids travel on one flight while their kids travel and another. That is total nonsense!

Unknown Audience member: I am a mother. It's fine to travel with kids if they are my kids. But when I am travelling alone or with my grownup friends, I do not wish to be disturbed by other passenegrs's kids. I hate being disturbed when I am travelling....


Presenter: If you don't mind, this conversation is between me, the caller on the line and D11. Please do not speak unless the dancing light rest on you. This is meant for everyone in the audience.


APPLAUSE

UAM: Well, The caller and D11 are not supposed to be in agreement on the subject matter. Once the first one who spoke establish his position, the other should have adopted  opposing argument. Yet, you turned a blind eye to a breach of that rule....

APPLAUSE

Presenter: thank you for pointing that out. However, but I am aware of what I am doing, but you don't. So please take your seat if you wanna occupy for the rest of the show.


CHEERS

Presenter: Thank you.. Do you think there should be a Kids' Area on the planes, where children can make as much noise as they like without disturbing passengers?

D11: The last thing I want to hear when I am relaxing on my flight is other peoples' kids crying and screaming.


Caller: Do we have child-free free shopping? Child free cafes? Child-free restaurants? Why are some people so anti-children?  Were they born adults. I was a child once.

D11: I think they were once screaming children themselves. But it seems they are too old to remember now.


LAUGHTER


Presenter: So you don't mind when a child kicks the back of your seat or screaming its head off when you are trying to enjoy your flight?


Caller: What I am saying is that travelling is very important for children. It introduces them to other cultures and further education.


APPLAUSE


D11: I think they are just frustrated because they can't have children or they are not allowed to adopt or foster




NB: SUGGESTED TOPICS WERE: Peter Andre will never stop kids from being stars, Victoria Beckham Explains Royal Wedding Ceremony, Wedding OF Prince William and Kate Middleton, MOL to raise petrol prices, lower diesel prices, Dating sites, Used cars, Emmerdale star turns cougar, Biodesix Supports Unique Lung Cancer Research Initiative Medical, Amy Childs, Free antivirus,
The Only Way Is Essex' tops 1m

No comments:

Post a Comment